ZuluTrade, the world-leader who has transformed the Forex market, by providing the opportunity to the average investor to benefit from the trading expertise of others, has recently joined forces with Formax, a world leading group of companies, located in China and UK and is heading towards a new era of growth.
Do you want to join forces with us?
We are looking for a Trader Community Associate to act as a point of contact and a coach to our Traders. Collaborating directly with the Traders Community Manager, along with other business functions, you will be responsible to assess the real value of our Traders, provide innovative ideas and dedicated support, with the objective to develop our Traders’ network to a maximum level.
As our Trader Community Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing an action plan to work towards facilitating existing Traders and attracting new.
- Coaching /advising Traders providing tips, tactics, market insights and support to help them develop a profitable trading strategy.
- Participating in the creation and development of online educational content.
- Researching and analyzing market and providing key insights to related teams, such as Product and Marketing
- Posting trading analysis insights through our Traders’ blogs, social media networks, etc.
- Providing data reports and analysis to related departments and upper management
Although we are proud to hire for personality, we have also identified the following qualifications as necessary for this role:
- BSc in Finance, Economics or related field
- Related certificates (B or above) obtained by the Hellenic Capital Market Commission (or international equivalents)
- Successful track record in community management and social media engagement
- Proven experience with multiple trading / technical analysis platforms and Excel
- Strong math aptitude, numerical and quantitative skills with a good understanding of financial products
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, which promote the establishment of trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience
- Company health insurance
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
Τοποθεσία: Πειραιάς, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους