Belonging to the Security Services Unit, the Security Engineer addresses all the challenges implementing designed security solutions to the highest security standards. Aiming to enhance the application security posture, the job holder proposes, analyzes and deploys security software. Primary responsibilities include:
- Solution enablement & implementation of security software belonging to the following information security domains: advanced persistent threat protection, endpoint security, Database security, network security (e.g. UTM, firewall assurance), data classification, data leakage prevention, encryption, identity & access management, single sign on, n-factor authentication, privileged access management, security information & event management (SIEM).
- Support and tickets resolution of Unisystems customers’ Information Security Solutions.
- A minimum of a University/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relative discipline from a Greek or foreign institute.
- Master’s Degree in Information Security will be considered as a plus.
- At least five (5) years of proven working experience in security software on the above mentioned information security domains.
- Experience in security technologies of the following vendors (non exhaustive list): Checkpoint, Nessus, Microsoft PKI, Safenet, Verisign (certificate management), RSA/EMC (two factor authentication), Splunk, Sailpoint Identity IQ, Sourcefire and MessageLabs.
- Any vendor related certifications.
- Good knowledge of JAVA EE platform, JAVA Programming Frameworks (JSF, SPRING, HIBERNATE) will be considered as a plus.
- Experience in developing Information Security Documentation, performing penetration tests, application threat modeling and conducting risk assessments will be considered as a plus.
- Information Security certifications such as: CISSP (and/or any of its concentrations), CISA, C-EH, GIAC, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCP, CREST, EC Council LPT, Mile2 CPTE, IACRB CPT & CEPT will be considered as a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and within multi-disciplined teams.
- Excellent use of English language (verbal & written).
- Knowledge of French language will be considered as a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated supervisory abilities.
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- Role includes short assignments abroad to Europe (business travelling)
You may apply directly via this link
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
Τομείς: Marketing, IT
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους