Softomotive is a leader in the emerging market of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with presence and offices in Houston, New York, London, Athens and Bangalore. We offer innovative business solutions, premium support and professional services that organizations need to get the most out of their enterprise automation.
The company has been operating for more than 10 years in the software automation market, and offers the most reliable and scalable automation solutions, bridging the gap between best-of-breed technology and continuous innovation to deliver true business transformation. The use of our software allows Enterprises to automate business processes that are highly repetitive, rule-based and that use structured data, thus saving time, boosting efficiency, enhance productivity and allowing employees to engage themselves with more critical problem solving tasks. Automation systems are continuously simplifying and influencing businesses in many ways. RPA is an innovative cutting edge technology that emerged in the recent years with a bright future for the individuals that are involved with it.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member to our Quality Assurance team in a full-time working position, responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions in our Process Automation software.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 2+ years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in software development in the RPA space. If you want to be part of an innovative team then look no further and apply now!
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους