ZuluTrade, the world-leader who has transformed the Forex market, by providing the opportunity to the average investor to benefit from the trading expertise of others, has recently joined forces with Formax, a world leading group of companies, located in China and UK and is heading towards a new era of growth.
Do you want to join forces with us?
As the successful candidate you will be joining the Backend department of ZuluTrade. We are proud to be a team of experienced, dedicated and effective engineers. We are responsible for creating, running and improving the "brain" behind ZuluTrade.com and other related services. It consists of a swarm of applications we created from scratch, written mainly using Java SE and EE technologies.
What you will be doing in ZuluTrade Back-end?
As soon as you start, we will help you catch up with our technology, products, culture and make you feel at home. Then it's on to you to start helping the best way you can by identifying and fixing problems. We will define an area that you will be responsible for. We will periodically define the goals to help the team, improve the products and add value to the company. As you gain credit, you will start building your own systems. The more effective you become, the more time we will save to play with new ideas and technology.
- Passion for engineering: analyzing and fixing things
- Personal qualities: ability to focus, learn fast and embrace challenges. Doing things the smart way
- University Degree(s) in Computer Science and dedication to self-education
- As much experience with Java SE/EE Technologies as possible
- Excellent SQL skills (MySQL)
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Test Driven Development
- Experience working on asynchronous, high performance, low latency systems
- Available for long-term commitment
Any experience with the below is a plus:
- Application Servers / JBoss
- Spring Framework (Integration, Security, MVC), JMS, JPA/JTA
- Centos Linux
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience (starting from 1500 monthly net)
- Company healty insurance
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
Τοποθεσία: Πειραιάς, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους