Signal Ocean, the shipping analytics start-up affiliated with Signal Maritime, is looking for Junior full-stack/backend C#.NET Software Engineers to join its IT function in Athens.
We offer the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art architectures and technology stacks, as well as on a global technology product vision. We organize our teams using the concepts of Dual-track Agile (Scrum) methodologies and expect candidates to be ready to contribute across product discovery, delivery, optimization, QA, DevOps and Continuous Integration.
Our recruitment process starts with an on-line coding test and includes up to approx. 4 interviews/sessions.
Strict adherence to Confidentiality, Intellectual Property and Non-Compete clauses is expected.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelors or Masters university degree in Computer Science, related technical field or exceptional practical experience
- Minimum 1-2 years post-graduate experience in backend development
- Good knowledge of Microsoft C#.NET development skills
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases (design, administration, tuning) and with ORM frameworks e.g. Entity Framework, Dapper, etc.
- Basic understanding of cloud-computing, preferably MS Azure
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and aggressive delivery timelines; Agile development experience (including tools like Visual studio, SCRUM/Agile tools) is welcome
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Junior-level competitive salary, and up to 15% performance discretionary bonus/incentive
- Coverage under the company’s collective health insurance plan
- Opportunity to work in a young, driven team with an exciting, global vision in the highly entrepreneurial domain of Shipping
- Fun and well equipped work environment
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
Τομείς: IT, Shipping Industry, Engineering
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους