ZuluTrade, the world-leader who has transformed the Forex market, by providing the opportunity to the average investor to benefit from the trading expertise of others, has recently joined forces with Formax, a world leading group of companies, located in China and UK and is heading towards a new era of growth.
Do you want to join forces with us?
What can you expect at ZuluTrade?
You will join a team of experienced engineers willing to share knowledge and make you feel part of the team; you will implement and further build your coding skills, solving complex engineering problems and working with cutting edge technologies; last but not least – you will have fun.
To succeed in your role, you should be passionate about writing clean, modular and maintainable code. You should also become intrigued by challenges and actually be prepared to encounter a few soon after you join us. We will appreciate you being a team player, yet also able to take ownership of your work. You should enjoy stepping out of your comfort zone, exploring new technologies and applying them in your assignments. A great fit for us would be someone confident and open to receive feedback. A successful track record in the related technologies would be appreciated; otherwise, you should be ready to convince us about your skills during the interview.
Although we are proud to hire for personality, we have also identified the following qualifications as necessary for this role:
- At least 2 years of experience in web development
- Experience in .NET / C# .
- Ability to quickly adapt in related frameworks and technologies
- Fluency in English and Greek (verbally and written)
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience
- Company health insurance
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc)
Τοποθεσία: Πειραιάς, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους