ZuluTrade, the world-leader who has transformed the Forex market, by providing the opportunity to the average investor to benefit from the trading expertise of others, has recently joined forces with Formax, a world leading group of companies, located in China and UK and is heading towards a new era of growth.
Do you want to join forces with us?
We are looking for a highly responsible, focused, solutions-oriented DevOps Engineer to join a premier team of engineers and operate on world class enterprise systems.
Your role will be vital for the success and growth of ZuluTrade platform as you will eventually become responsible for the sound operation and maintenance of the most mission critical components of the platform.
Starting off, you will be trained on how the platform works from the inside out and you will be required to join the dots between the functionality delivered to the end user, the various sub-systems and the technical workflows. You will gradually undertake the entire range of DevOps responsibilities, which include the following:
- Monitor application logs, performance and the health indicators of backend servers, using existing tools or recommending new; analyze and solve problems accordingly
- Analyze current processes and recommend ways to either automate or improve them, to make them robust and cost effective
- Document or oversee documentation regarding existing/ new processes or new features
- Take over the daily operations so as to ensure fluent operation of the systems performance, carrying out data operations, system configuration etc
- Assume automation of daily and off market operations to avoid any system downtimes
- Liaise with various development teams (i.e. back-end, front-end) for the purpose of taking over the entire release lifecycle
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively under pressure
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Availability to be on-call out of office hours
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Available for long-term commitment
The highest you rank on the following areas, the better.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and relational databases concepts, preferably MySQL
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Java Technologies and tools (Git, Gitlab, Reviewboard, SVN, Maven, Gradle, Hudson, Jenkins, Nexus, etc) - preferably some programming experience
- Be able to find your way under Linux / Windows Server, web & applications servers (Apache tomcat, IIS)
- Experience working on large, distributed, performance-critical systems
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices, load balancing concepts, etc
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, management tools like Chef, Puppet and containers (LXD / Docker / Kubernetes)
- Experience using and managing public cloud infrastructures such as AWS and Azure
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience up to 40.000 gross, plus bonus
- Company health insurance
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc)
Τοποθεσία: Πειραιάς, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους