We are looking for an outstanding, creative-thinking, and responsible Web Front-end Software Engineer with broad experience in developing applications based on popular web frameworks (Angular 2 or similar) to join our team and work with our innovative product development teams.
WE NEED A WEB DEVELOPER WHO WILL:
- Develop, and unit testing our web and web portal solutions using Angular 2 with a focus on usability and performance.
- Work on maintenance, bug fixing and support tasks on existing public products.
- Investigate and provide solution to real-world problems.
- Be part of a highly motivated team working using agile methodologies.
- Work in an innovative and fast moving forward environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 3+ years professional experience in web application development, design, unit testing and implementation.
- Strong technical skills experience writing complex Angular 2+ applications
- Strong technical skills with other front-end frameworks (Angular.js, Bootstrap, React, Vue, JQuery etc).
- Previous experience in developing applications using other programming languages (Java, Python, PHP, etc.).
- Experience with unit tests using Angular CLI, Jasmine, and Karma and end-to-end tests using Protractor
- Proven ability working and collaborating in small software teams using agile methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL SET YOU APART:
- Experience in developing full-stack applications with the MEAN stack.
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and Web Services using REST and JSON.
- Experience in any NoSQL or SQL database (MongoDB, Oracle, Redis, etc).
- Knowledge of source code control processes & tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Nexus, NPM) is a plus.
- Capable of translating complex functional/business requirements into simple applications.
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds.
At wappier we offer competitive salaries and we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers that contribute directly to the growth of the company and we offer a competitive salary, performance bonus, stock options plan, flexibility in the working schedule and training opportunities.
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα