Wappier is a leading Intelligent Revenue Management & Optimization company working with mobile game publishers across the globe to help them optimize their games.
We are looking for a node.js Software Engineer that has worked for at least 2 years with MEAN stack technologies (MongoDB, Express.js) to join our product team to lead the design and implementation of our products on top of cloud infrastructure.
If you are passionate about node.js and software design and you want to take the next step in your career please keep reading.
- Lead development, design and unit testing on our innovative products with a focus on usability and performance
- Work on maintenance, bug fixing and support tasks on existing products
- Investigate and provide solution to real-world problems
- Be part of a highly motivated team working using agile methodologies
- Work in an innovative and fast moving forward environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2+ years professional experience in application development, design, unit testing and implementation
- Strong technical skills and relevant experience with the MEAN stack and node.js
- Strong technical skills with web application development frameworks like, Express, Mean, Hapi etc.
- Experience in designing & developing APIs/Web Services using REST and JSON
- Experience with developing on top of NoSQL/SQL databases (for example MongoDB, Redis, Oracle/Postgres etc).
- Proven ability working & collaborating using agile methodologies
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL SET YOU APART:
- Experience in cloud computing platforms & IaaS (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Passion about software, learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds.
- Knowledge of source code control processes & tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Nexus, NPM) is a plus.
- Capable of translating complex functional/business requirements into technical specifications
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers that contribute directly to the growth of the company and we offer a competitive salary, performance bonus, stock options plan, flexibility in the working schedule and training opportunities..
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα