We are looking for an outstanding, creative-thinking, and responsible Cloud Devops Engineer with broad experience in deploying and managing web applications and infrastructure in public clouds providers (Azure, AWS, etc) to join our team and work with our innovative product development teams.
WE NEED A DEVOPS ENGINEER WHO WILL:
- Design, extend and implement networking and services infrastructure on top of cloud providers using console and automating scripts.
- Work on automating services deployment, service monitoring and support tasks on existing public products including big data infrastructure.
- Investigate and provide solution to real-world problems in a production environment.
- Be part of a highly motivated team working using agile methodologies.
- Work in an innovative and fast moving forward environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 2+ year professional experience in cloud infrastructure management (networking, virtual servers, storage, related authentication services) and application service deployment
- Strong technical skills in automation for deployment scenarios and devops operations (ansible, chef, powershell, azure/aws CLI).
- Strong technical skills with AWS and Azure public infrastructure services (EC2, S3, VPC/Azure equivalent)
- Strong technical skills in administering Linux systems in public clouds providers.
- Experience in managing and securing APIs in REST and JSON at the system level.
- Experience in configuration and management of monitoring tools for systems and services (Nagios, Icinga, etc).
- Experience in configuration, management and maintainance of flows in CI/CD environments (Git, Jenkins, Gitlab, NPM, etc.).
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm).
- Proven ability working and collaborating in small software teams using agile methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL SET YOU APART:
- Experience in cloud services beyond basic IaaS functionality.
- Experience with application deployment in MEAN stack and/or other similar technologies.
- Experience with managing Big Data infrastructure clusters (Hadoop, Spark)
- Experience in managing NoSQL or SQL database and their cloud equivalent.
- Experience with advanced service templates in public clouds (like HDinsight, AzureCosmos or AKS) is a plus.
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds.
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers that contribute directly to the growth of the company and we offer a competitive salary, performance bonus, stock options plan, flexibility in the working schedule and training opportunities..
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
Τομείς: Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους