ZuluTrade, the world-leader who has transformed the Forex market, by providing the opportunity to the average investor to benefit from the trading expertise of others, has recently joined forces with Formax, a world leading group of companies, located in China and UK and is heading towards a new era of growth.
Do you want to join forces with us?
We are looking for a passionate Automation Test Engineer to ensure the quality of our cutting-edge products and an awesome user experience. Working with cross-functional teams of product owners, developers and designers, you will be responsible for producing, maintaining and developing automation scripts and tools, ensuring the smooth operation of the platform, as well as investigating issues found and providing detailed issue/defect reports via our issue ticketing system.
To succeed in this role, you should consider yourself detail oriented, highly organized and methodical. Apart from your passion for technology, you need to take initiatives striving for optimization.
In this role, you will be accountable to:
- Implement, maintain and execute automation scripts and tools for web and mobile apps as well as our Back-end services
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Stay up-to-date with the new testing automation frameworks and technologies
- Review requirements, specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Although we are proud to hire individuals for their personality, we have also identified the following qualifications as necessary for this role.
- Educational background in engineering
- At least 2 years prior experience in automation testing using Selenium, Appium or other similar frameworks
- Solid knowledge of Java
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- To be a certified tester is a plus
- Fluency in both English and Greek languages (verbal and written)
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience
- Company health insurance
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc)
Τοποθεσία: Πειραιάς, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους