A Senior Mobile CRM Consultant will provide consulting, implementing, training, installation and support for clients, for our application, Pocketbiz. Will work in a team environment with responsibility for the on-time delivery and quality of multiple customer projects.
A Senior Mobile CRM Consultant should recognize business needs and guide clients to technical solutions.
Advises, guides and helps the younger members of the team to integrate into the team and become more productive.
The position also includes helping build a new cloud version of our software, that will be provided as a SaaS solution, by customizing the basic package of the software.
- Configure and customize application based on the customer project plan.
- Working with client companies to establish the business needs.
- Scoping the solution by providing a clear, accurate and workable brief and then ensuring this works in practice.
- Write and maintain project documentation based on provided specifications.
- Provide end-user and system administrator training in on-site and remote formats.
- Understands and uses programming and documentation best practices.
- Supporting business development and pre-sales activities including proposal writing and costing.
- Mentoring and coaching of more junior members of the team.
EDUCATION / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent
- Prior experience in business application implementation (ERP, CRM systems), system design or related business experience.
- Excellent T-SQL knowledge
- SQL Server Reporting, Integration and Analysis Services
- Knowledge of IIS and web technologies
- Knowledge of Reporting Tools (Microsoft Bi tools, Power BI, BI add- ins for Microsoft Excel, Data Analysis in Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must have excellent communication and client development skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the company and a favorable image of the company.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Remain flexible on changing workloads.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Effectively manage and solve complex problems.
- Good formal presentation skills.
- Enthusiasm and ability to motivate and inspire others, as both a leader and a team player.
- Ability to show initiative and lead others to a solution.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.
Τοποθεσία: ΑΘΗΝΑ, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους