The CRM - Customer Loyalty Consultant, will design and report loyalty/CRM strategies including sales, customer service, segmentation strategies, customer journey mapping, customer value propositions and loyalty programs.
The Senior Consultant offers coaching and support to more junior members of the team.
- Ability to comprehend complex CRM business problems and propose solutions including business and system process improvements.
- Designing loyalty/CRM strategies including segmentation strategies, customer journey mapping, customer value propositions and loyalty programs.
- Translating business requirements into functional specifications.
- Capturing and documenting customer relationship management and Loyalty programme requirements.
- Scoping the solution by providing a clear, accurate and workable brief and then ensuring this works in practice.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns focusing on customer engagement and loyalty increase; Track and analyze insights in order to provide reports; Write copy for email marketing campaigns and social media calendars.
- Supporting business development and pre-sales activities including proposal writing and costing.
- Manage key client accounts and relationships.
EDUCATION / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- Strong understanding of CRM Processes, current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in CRM processes, loyalty, customer profiling, digital marketing actions and social media.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Basic knowledge in ecommerce metrics, SEO and google ads.
- Must have excellent communication and client development skills
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the company and a favorable image of the company.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Remain flexible on changing workloads.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Effectively manage and solve complex problems.
- Excellent formal presentation skills.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Ability to show initiative and lead others to a solution.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Develops lasting relationships with customers' personnel that foster customer ties.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.
Τοποθεσία: ΑΘΗΝΑ, ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους