We are looking for a senior Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. He will lead the team, which will design and build the next generation of our line-of-business mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Coach the team members in applying the best practices and methodologies in software development
- Ensure technical integrity and quality control consistency throughout the development life-cycle
- Work on bugs identification and fixing and on improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Participate in the entire app development life cycle from project and feature setup to app store deployment.
What You Need To Have
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant field
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- At least 2 year of native android app development experience.
- Knowledge of common architectural patterns
- OO analysis/design and knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience with Web Services, XML, JSON, RESTfull and SOAP
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership in your work.
- Experience in version control (Git preferable).
- Fulfilled military services (for male candidates)
What It's Nice To Have
- Experience with SQL databases (SQLite)
- Knowledge of web technologies, UI/UX standards and Mobile User Interface Patterns
- Published apps in the App Store
- Working experience in agile environments/teams
- Open source contributing will be considered a plus
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including flexible working arrangements, remote working opportunities, a bonus program, a friendly team and opportunities for training and fast-tracked development.