Thenamaris invites high caliber professionals with the requested qualifications to apply for the position of SUPERINTENDENT ENGINEER in the company's DRY FLEET.
The Superintendent Engineer is responsible for the technical support and maintenance of the assigned fleet of vessels. The role follows day to day technical performance of the vessels and provides support, aiming to ensure optimal ships operation.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Degree in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering or in other engineering field
- Previous experience as superintendent engineer for dry cargo vessels, of minimum 4 years
- Proficiency in English at an oral and written level
- Very good use of Microsoft Office suite
- Flexibility for frequent travelling is required
If you are in search of a first class working environment in the global ship management industry and meet the above qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application.
Τομείς: Mechanical Engineer, Marine Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Engineering
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους