Softomotive is a leading software house in the emerging market of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with presence and offices in Houston, New York, London, Athens and Bangalore. We offer sharp business solutions, premium support and professional services that organizations need to get the most out of their enterprise automation. Trusted by more than 6,000 companies worldwide, Softomotive is one of the leading Robotic Process Automation providers.
The company has been operating for more than 10 years in the software automation market, and offers the most reliable and scalable automation solutions, bridging the gap between best-of-breed technology and continuous innovation to deliver true business transformation. The use of our software allows Enterprises to automate business processes that are highly repetitive, rule-based and that use structured data, thus saving time, boosting efficiency, enhance productivity and allowing employees to engage themselves with more critical problem solving tasks. Automation systems are continuously simplifying and influencing businesses in many ways. RPA is an innovative cutting edge technology that emerged in the recent years with a bright future for the individuals that are involved with it.
We are currently seeking for a Professional Services & Support Engineer to be part of our Professional Services & Support team, responsible for supporting existing and new customers and implementing custom solutions for them using our Process Automation software.
- Handle customer support requests that come through email, chat or phone.
- Participate in the company's website or community discussions.
- Provide live demonstration and training on our software to potential users through remote connection to the user's/company’s computer.
- Build automation solutions using our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software (Winautomation and ProcessRobot) based on customers' requirements.
- Strive to achieve exceptional customer service in satisfying customers’ needs and requests.
- Ability to work in shifts, to cover the company’s 24/5 support scheme.
The skills we require: ·
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science or similar discipline (prior experience is not required).
- Adequate programming skills, an understanding of programming concepts and knowledge of Windows/web related technologies.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal. Due to the fact that our customer base is distributed across the globe, all communication with our users is conducted in English. Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and often independently.
- Excellent understanding of desktop/web technologies.
- Windows operating system and commonly used applications and technologies, such as:
- HTML, CSS
- XML, Xpath
- SQL and adequate knowledge of database concepts and queries
- Regular Expressions
We are offering career progression,competitive salary, great benefits and an innnovative work environment in the RPA space.
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους