Softomotive is a leader in the emerging market of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with presence and offices in Houston, New York, London, Athens and Bangalore. We offer innovative business solutions, premium support and professional services that organizations need to get the most out of their enterprise automation.
The company has been operating for more than 10 years in the software automation market, and offers the most reliable and scalable automation solutions, bridging the gap between best-of-breed technology and continuous innovation to deliver true business transformation. The use of our software allows Enterprises to automate business processes that are highly repetitive, rule-based and that use structured data, thus saving time, boosting efficiency, enhance productivity and allowing employees to engage themselves with more critical problem solving tasks. Automation systems are continuously simplifying and influencing businesses in many ways. RPA is an innovative cutting edge technology that emerged in the recent years with a bright future for the individuals that are involved with it.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member of our IT team as Junior System Administrator. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
1. Systems Administration Services
- Serve as the primary systems administrator for Linux servers and services.
- Monitor system performance and utilization
- Install, configure, and document new servers and applications
- Maintain and audit user accounts
- Manage fileserver utilization (shared folders, quotas, etc.)
- Maintain servers and system security according to campus standards
- Track vulnerabilities and apply appropriate patches and upgrades
- Generate statistics for operational review and planning
- Manage backup process and perform data recoveries as needed.
- Ensure systems team support requests are answered within one business day.
- Respond rapidly to system maintenance needs.
- Work on security audit processes for all systems
2. Programming Services
- Design, develop, document, troubleshoot, and maintain programs for systems.
3. User Services
- Respond to user email messages, phone calls, walk-ins, and Helpdesk inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Provide recommendations of appropriate hardware and software consulting services.
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in software development in the RPA space. If you want to be part of an innovative team then look no further and apply now!
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους