- Participate in workshops with client’s stakeholders to validate business requirements & functional specifications.
- Leverage data analysis skills to analyze business areas, understand source systems’ data and map them to DWH data model.
- Design, build & test, ETL processes (using SQL Server Integration Services packages) to move and transform data based on defined data architectures Participate in the definition of best practices, standards and optimization techniques to enhance the DWH/BI solution.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent field
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts (ETL, Staging/Target Area, OLAP, Dimensional Modelling, Data Marts etc.)
- Previous working experience of 1 to 3 years in DWH/BI projects preferably in the Banking industry
- Advanced analytical abilities & problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail
For more information click here
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους