WORK YOU’LL DO
As a .NET Developer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design.
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support.
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Very good programming skills (Object Oriented, Data Types, Methods, Algorithms, Generics, Interfaces, Delegates, Inheritance, Repetitions, Classes, Polymorphism, Arrays)
- VB.NET, C#, T-SQL, LINQ
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Degree of AEI or TEI
For more information click here