- Design the common data architecture asset including framework, principle, guideline and template to guide the delivery team realize an optimized solution.
- Design the detailed data architecture includes data governance, master data strategy, master data management, data quality, data modeling, ETL approach, data storage etc.
- Identify the gap between business requirement and data architecture and propose and design optimal data warehouse and analytics solutions to fulfill the business/technical requirement
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Collaborates with team members towards achieving clients’ objectives
- BSc and MSc or Phd in Computer Science or other in quantitative discipline, such as Statistics, Math, Econometrics etc. from a well-established University
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in data management (eg. master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling, temporal modeling, OLAP, enterprise information management, big data)
- Exposure to Data Management technologies, such as:
- ETL tools: Informatica/Datastage/Talend/Open source tools
- Database: Oracle/SQL Server/SAS/Teradata/Hadoop related
- OLAP: SAS/R/Open source tools
- Data Mining: SPSS/SAS/R/Open source tools
- Data Visualization: Tableau/QlikView/PowerBI/TibcoSpotfire/Open source tools
- Proficiency in using SQL and R language to manipulate datasets and perform data analysis
- Experience in Big data architecture design and implementation, Cloud data ingestion & integration, Enterprise Data Lake and Data supply chain design and implementation, e.g. enterprise level Hadoop+R+Tableau enabled visualization & analytics projects will be considered as a strong asset but it is not a prerequisite
- Experience in Machine Learning will be considered as a strong asset but it is not a prerequisite
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel and gain exposure in global multinational companies
For more information click here
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους