PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and approximately 1000 employees. More than 236,000 people in 158 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
We are one of the leading providers of Technology Consulting services in Greece, assisting organisations to get value from technology investments and bring together the skills to deliver improvements in people, processes, and technology.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for technology services, we are now recruiting a Java Developer in our Technology Consulting team in Athens.
The role entails:
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications;
- Drafting technical specifications for the several stages of the implementation project;
- Design, implementation, testing and documentation of enterprise level tailor made multi-tier applications;
- Implement integration with third party applications / data sources;
- Utilise various workflow, document management, content management, portal systems / frameworks;
- Active contribution in business development activities; participating to meetings/presentations with clients; participating in the RFP process; preparing the necessary documentation.