Develop your full-potential with Performance Technologies
You will work in a dynamic environment where your colleagues will inspire you to achieve more. We are a trusted partner for organizations that seek to redefine themselves through digital transformation. Performance Technologies provides products, services and end-to-end solutions that transform traditional businesses into digital leaders. Since 1997, PT helps clients of all sizes, across an array of industries, understand and implement technology solutions that improve processes and grow their business.
Why Performance Technologies?
If you join our family, this means that you respect and share the value of integrity, sharing, teamwork, innovation, performance and you look forward for a career in state-of-the-art Information Technology.
So, are you passionate about Technology? Be inspired by a fast-paced environment, and apply for the following position:
As a Business Service Monitoring Consultant, you will:
- Analyze the application and IT infrastructure landscape of enterprise customers
- Use enterprise software tools for automated discovery of infrastructure elements and perform service modelling of applications and dependencies
- Apply best practices for monitoring the availability and performance of applications and underlying infrastructure components, identifying root causes of problems and impact of infrastructure outages
- Install, integrate, upgrade and configure enterprise software solutions for System, Virtualization, Network and Application Monitoring
- Create solid documentation on delivered solutions and deliver on-the-job training to customers
- Offer ongoing support and enhancements to customers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Graduate from Computer Science or Computer Engineering field, BSc / MSc degree
- Knowledge of IT system administration fundamentals (operating systems, virtualization, storage, networking)
- Good understanding of networking principles and TCP/IP stack
- Very good scripting and programming skills
- Experience in working with relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge and experience in using web services for integrating different systems and applications
- Team Player and Doer Attitude
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail and sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English
If you are interested in this position, you can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους