Develop your full-potential with Performance Technologies
You will work in a dynamic environment where your colleagues will inspire you to achieve more. We are a trusted partner for organizations that seek to redefine themselves through digital transformation. Performance Technologies provides products, services and end-to-end solutions that transform traditional businesses into digital leaders. Since 1997, PT helps clients of all sizes, across an array of industries, understand and implement technology solutions that improve processes and grow their business.
Why Performance Technologies?
If you join our family, this means that you respect and share the value of integrity, sharing, teamwork, innovation, performance and you look forward for a career in state-of-the-art Information Technology.
So, are you passionate about Technology? Be inspired by a fast-paced environment, and apply for the following position:
As an Automation & DevOps Consultant, you will:
- Measure and analyze the as-is way mode of operation, and identify inefficiencies, bottlenecks and candidates for automation.
- Design automated solutions for IT task automation and orchestration using enterprise software tools in the areas of workflow automation and scheduling
- Automate the lifecycle of infrastructure (servers, databases, middleware, endpoints) through all its stages, from initial provisioning to configuration, patching and compliance audit/ remediation, and decommissioning.
- Help our customers transform from traditional IT to Digital, by applying Agile, Continuous Delivery and DevOps methodologies and tools to accelerate the time it takes from initial idea conception, to project definition, requirements management, application development, build, testing and deployment to production.
- Deploy and Configure automated testing solutions for eliminating the time and improving the quality and consistency of functional, performance and security testing for mobile, web and desktop applications and APIs.
- Deploy and configure Container Application Platforms, using Docker and Kubernetes, for enabling the creation, and delivery of modern microservices-based composite applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Graduate from Computer Science or Computer Engineering field, BSc / MSc degree
- Knowledge of IT system administration fundamentals (operating systems, virtualization, storage, networking)
- Good understanding of networking principles and TCP/IP stack
- Very good scripting and programming skills
- Experience in working with relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge and experience in using web services for integrating different systems and applications
- Team Player and Doer Attitude
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail and sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English
If you are interested in this position, you can send your application to email@example.com .
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους