You will become a major contributor to the maintenance, improvement and growth of our in-house, state of the art servers complex and network infrastructure.
DUTIES AND TASKS
Maintain, document and grow our existing HPC and Network infrastructure.
Support advanced Linux desktop users and devise solutions to their wide range of needs.
Infrastructure Architecture road-mapping.
You are fast learner with a strong desire to learn new skills and apply them in practice. You able to work under pressure and to organise your work. Specific requirements are:
5+ years of experience and exposure to a broad range of IT technologies and Linux
Hands-on experience with:
- HP Blade servers
- RedHat / CentOS Linux operating system
- Server Management and Backup
- Network Admin and configuration
- Automation scripts in Python, Bash, etc.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Excellent command of written and spoken English
Experience in some or all of the following:
- Virtualisation / Hypervisor / VMware / KVM
- Firewall / VPN configuration
- Storage – SAN / NAS HP storage (3PAR)
- AWS / Cloud-based servers
- VoIP / Asterisk configuration
- Attractive salary
- Full time & permanent employment
- Fresh & modern work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Work with experienced, international professionals
- Further career opportunities
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους