You will join our UX Design Team which is responsible for the design of complex websites and digital products in the scope of European and national public and private sector projects.
Description of position
- Converting high fidelity graphical wireframes/mock-ups into working HTML/CSS/JS prototypes.
- Accounting for cross browser compatibility and responsive layouts.
- Testing cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility for inconsistencies and responsiveness.
- Resolving technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Communicating and coordinating with a wide range of Project Team members including: Developers, Designers and Project Managers.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain and document problems and solutions.
- Ability to build HTML code according to Semantics using UX principles.
- In depth knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS/SCSS.
- In depth knowledge of at least one responsive front-end framework (e.g. Zurb Foundation 5+).
- Strong knowledge of tooling (browser based dev tools).
- Compliance with WCAG and WAI-ARIA Guidelines and Techniques.
- A portfolio is a requirement.
- Experience with CSS and SVG animations.
- Experience with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower will be considered a plus.
- Experience with mobile debugging (e.g via Remote Debugging on Android with Chrome) will be appreciated.
- Subversion and/or git knowledge will be appreciated.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους