The successful candidate will ensure that client requirements are met, projects are completed on time and within budget and that projects' goals are realised. Over time, s/he may consult clients in areas such as usability, new technologies and digital communication and marketing.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Pre-sales / Proposal Preparation / Tender Writing.
- Exploring and assessing clients' needs (running client interviews, surveys and insight studies).
- Agreeing project objectives and facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Writing business and technical requirements specifications.
- Leading branding and design projects.
- Management of multidisciplinary project teams.
- Project risk assessment and management.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Client training and support.
- Accounting, costing and billing.
- Writing client reports including web analytics documents, benchmarking studies, information architecture reports, user guides and survey analysis documentation.
Candidates should have proven experience (5 years) in the following:
- Excellent grasp of Internet technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management notions and methodologies (especially Agile methods such as SCRUM).
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Analytical thinking.
- Team spirit and desire for constant learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- University or post-graduate degree in an IT-related discipline.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Τομείς: Consulting, Leadership, Soft Skills
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους