The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the development and deployment of software applications for EU projects.
- University Degree in Computer Science or another relevant field
- Experience with the following technologies:
- JEE, Spring, Maven, Servlet, Webservices, JPA
- Design Patterns
- Git or SVN
- Development methodologies such as RUP or Agile
- Knowledge of HTML 5, AngularJS, AJAX
- Knowledge of XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XML Schema
- Experience with JEE application servers (ie JBoss, Glassfish, Tomcat, Weblogic etc)
- Experience with Messaging Middleware (Apache ActiveMQ, JBoss HornetQ etc)
- Strong analytical ability and focus towards problem solution
- Ability to prototype solutions and solve complex problems
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a strong team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
For information regarding our company, current projects and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Τομείς: Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους