- Prepare and schedule Monthly & weekly production plans
- Ensure achievement of production schedules in accordance with the objectives of cost, quality and lead time, through daily supervision and job evaluation.
- Execute assembly tasks in line with the expected level of safety, quality, cost and time.
- Adjust production schedule by undertaking load versus resource balance while utilizing real time shop floor management systems in line with customer priorities and variations in customer demand.
- Enforce safety & health rules & 5S throughout the manufacturing area and ensure Occupational Safety & Health Administration standards and policies are complied with.
- Prepare daily & monthly production reports.
- Organize the training needs of teams and manage the versatility in accordance with the target defined.
- Coordinating with other functions of the organization to ensure seamless flow of operations.
- Contribute to the industrial processes improvement and Participate at investment proposals definition to contribute to continuous improvement
- Responsible for standard management tasks that includes employees’ performance, discipline, badging, development, engagement, absence, e.t.c.
- Ensure good employment relationship within the team.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor and Master's Degree in Science, from an accredited college or university in Engineering or an applicable training certificate from an accredited institution.
Experience Requirements: 2 years’ experience of automated Electronic Circuit boards' assembly line.
Able to design, program and supervise assembly lines with Pick and Place machines, Reflow Ovens and other automated PCB assembly machines.
Be familiar and have applied knowledge with disciplines such as PCB design, Electronic Component Engineering and Assembly Line design and Operation.
Be familiar and have applied knowledge with disciplines such as safety & health rules & 5S throughout the manufacturing area.
- Domain knowledge in PCB assembling.
- Working Experience in Assembling Lines.
- Fluent speaker/writer of English language.
Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
Τοποθεσία: Πειραιάς, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους