- Develop and execute procedures to identify system and hardware problems and their causes, recording defect items, reporting the results of testing and resolving testing defects of the Assembly line for metering instruments.
- Trace requirements to test cases to ensure coverage for full system integration test.
- Ensure functional and technical requirements are met through system testing, regression testing, and performance testing interface testing activities.
- Perform functional administration, configuration, and utilization of testing tools.
- Design and operate testing equipment.
- Collect, track and report test metrics and briefs leadership on test status.
- Work collaboratively with development team to review design specifications and acceptance criteria.
- Research and solves problems by analyzing existing systems
- Design, Write and Maintain system documentation
Bachelor's degree and 3 to 5 years related technical/testing experience
Strong testing background, preferably with three (3) years’ experience in production testing.
Be familiar and have applied knowledge with disciplines such as safety & health rules & 5S throughout the manufacturing area.
- Domain knowledge in PCB assembling.
- Working Experience in Assembling Lines and/or Testing Procedures.
- Fluent speaker/writer of English language.
Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
Τοποθεσία: Πειραιάς, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους