·Performs complex electro-mechanical assemblies in the form of sub-assemblies and final assembly product in accordance with drawings, travelers and manufacturing procedures.
·Operates standard shop equipment including hand tools, microscope, solder irons and ultra-sonic cleaner.
·Reworks improperly functioning units.
·Communicates with calibration department to assure accurate assembly and proper functioning of units.
·Performs continuous cross training to increase skills and knowledge
·Uses automated equipment to measure, cut, strip and crimp wire.
·Uses test meters to check quality of the assembled cables and connectors.
·Operates label machines in accordance with operator’s manual.
·Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
·Assists other assemblers as needed, in order to meet shipping demands.
·Assembles miniature cables, using standard connectors.
·Processes more complex assemblies with minimal supervision
·Trouble shoots cable assemblies.
- Bachelor's degree in technical field and at least 1 year of related technical/testing/assembling experience.
- Be familiar and have applied knowledge with disciplines such as PCB design, Electronic Component Engineering and Assembly Line design and Operation.
- Be familiar and have applied knowledge with disciplines such as safety & health rules & 5S throughout the manufacturing area.
- Domain knowledge in PCB assembling/Wirring/Cabling.
- Working Experience in Assembling Lines and/or Testing Procedures.
- Fluent speaker/writer of English language.
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
Τοποθεσία: Πειραιάς, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους