- Responsible for PCB design layout and documentation control
- Design multi-layer PCBs for RF applications and test fixtures
- Design to meet Performance/DFM/DFT specification requirements
- Create new schematic symbols and layout footprints, meeting company guidelines
- Perform detailed error checks, post processing, Gerber files, etc. to facilitate successful board manufacturing
- Create and maintain a PCB review checklist to be used on each PCB before post processing and manufacture
- Contribute to the overall product quality improvement initiative by reviewing current PCB designs and developing solutions to improve reliability and cost positions of products
- Contribute to sustaining business operations through troubleshooting and approvals related to supplier changes and or issues
- Participate in NPI (New Product Innovation) projects as required
- Contribute to ongoing continuous improvement activities
- Contribute to ongoing Product Testing procedures.
- Use specialist knowledge to contribute to strategic planning
- BOM creation and cost calculation
- Bachelor's degree in technical field and at least 1 year of related technical/testing/assembling experience.
- Be familiar and have applied knowledge with disciplines such as PCB design, Electronic Component Engineering and Assembly Line design and Operation.
- Be familiar and have applied knowledge with disciplines such as safety & health rules & 5S throughout the manufacturing area.
- Domain knowledge in PCB assembling/Wirring/Cabling.
- Working Experience in Assembling Lines and/or Testing Procedures.
- Experience with creating symbols and library parts using library tools.
- Ability to create and correct schematics with design engineering input.
- Fluent speaker/writer of English language.
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter.
Τοποθεσία: Πειραιάς, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους