INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “Software Engineer for Telecom Services” to join a team of future shapers.
The candidate will be involved in the design, development and support of telecom services in Greece and/or abroad.
- University degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good working knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge in Telecommunications / Networking
- Very good knowledge of English
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Java EE, Spring, JBoss/WildFly, Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge of C++, C#
- Very good knowledge in software engineering tools (Eclipse, Apache Ant, Maven, SVN, Git)
- Knowledge of test-driven development for Java testing
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.
Τοποθεσία: Peania, Attica, Greece
Τομείς: IT, IT, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineer, Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους