INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “Junior Radio Planning Engineer” to join a team of future shapers.
The Junior Radio Planning Engineer will be engaged in Radio planning activities for different PtMP and PtP technologies networks as part of the R&D department.
Radio Planning Activities:
- Advise on nominal planning according to project requirement
- Perform Radio Network Coverage Planning, Frequency Planning and Interference analysis, using different radio planning tools.
- Perform Link budgets dimensioning, system dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis, site RF equipment selection.
- Prepare and submit coverage maps and reports
Support Activities to Sales and Product Marketing department:
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies
- Analyze the customers’ existing systems, needs, and requirements
- Give technical support to Sales, Product Marketing, Project managers and the customer
- Participate in customer projects, handling scope, risks, changes and customer expectations
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering with specialization in Telecommunications
- MSc or PhD in one of the above fields will be considered a strong asset
- 1-3 years of experience in Telecommunication Network will be considered as an advantage
- Technical knowledge of wireless communications standards, RF systems, communication systems and antennas.
- Knowledge of RF planning tools (Pathloss, ICS Telecom, Aircom, MapInfo and Google Earth) will be considered a strong advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Windows – MS Office
- Some experience in database and programming will be a plus
- Able to quickly and effectively develop customer ready presentations and proposals with the help of the required support teams (standard and custom)
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Flexible to changes, Team Player
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Availability for short travels abroad
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.
Τοποθεσία: Paiania, Attica, Greece
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους