Printec Group is the prime provider of technology solutions that focuses on transaction automation in 17 countries, mainly in Central & Eastern Europe. Recruiting, developing and rewarding talent is central to our People Excellence philosophy. We always invest in our people’s growth and we have achieved to create and sustain a supportive environment, which embraces diversity and encourages openness, teamwork and loyalty.
With us, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects and technologies, in a fast-paced international business environment, while developing your skills and competencies to achieve your personal goals and career aspirations.
- Develop, test and implement new software programs
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Development of technical specifications and plans
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electrical & Computer Engineering / Informatics
- More than 6 years’ of relevant experience within Software Houses and/or Solution Providers & Integrators companies of the IT and Banking sector
- Excellent coding skills, in C# with strong knowledge on latest .Net Frameworks (4.7.1 / .Net Core 2.0)
- Strong familiarity with web apps, mainly in Angular 4-5. Build web applications utilizing Angular as UI framework and .Net Core restful API’s as server technology
- Solid understanding of relational databases and experience working on SQL & relational databases, with particular emphasis on MS SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Familiarity with integration / functional / UI Automation testing is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
As part of our dedication to diversity, Printec is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, nationality, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Printec regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only contact those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Τοποθεσία: Moschato, Athens, Greece
Τομείς: Software Development, IT
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους