Printec Group is the prime provider of technology solutions that focus on transaction automation in 16 countries, mainly in Central & Eastern Europe. Recruiting, developing and rewarding talent is vital to our People Excellence philosophy. We always invest in our people’s growth and we have achieved to create and sustain a supportive environment, which embraces diversity and encourages openness, teamwork and loyalty.
- Supporting applications on medium – large S/W projects and deliveries
- Responsible for analysis, implementation, documentation and support of specialized software applications
- Parameterizing existing applications to increase operating efficiency or meet customer requirements
- Participating on troubleshooting and customer support when required
- Organizing business / technical workshops and deliver technical trainings
- Identifying and understanding business processes related to his field of expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electrical & Computer Engineering / Informatics
- Experience in developing & supporting applications on medium - large s/w projects and deliveries
- Good knowledge of SQL and RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle)
- Very good knowledge of Application servers (Tomcat & WebSphere)
- Web Programming skills or knowledge of C#/VB will be considered a plus
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
- Ability to travel abroad
As part of our dedication to diversity, Printec is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, nationality, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Printec regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only contact those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Τοποθεσία: Moschato, Athens, Greece
Τομείς: IT, Consulting, IT, Consulting, Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους