Printec Group is the prime provider of technology solutions that focuses on transaction automation in 16 countries, mainly in Central & Eastern Europe. Recruiting, developing and rewarding talent is central to our People Excellence philosophy. We always invest in our people’s growth and we have achieved to create and sustain a supportive environment, which embraces diversity and encourages openness, teamwork and loyalty.
With us, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects and technologies, in a fast-paced international business environment, while developing your skills and competencies to achieve your personal goals and career aspirations.
- Provide service desk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction and based on internal policies and procedures
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests/incidents received through the IT service desk
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding of new users; Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Comply with the ITIL or equivalent and ISO 20000 governance model
- Degree in Computer Science / Electrical & Computer Engineering / Informatics
- Working experience in IT helpdesk/department
- Very good Hardware & Software Troubleshooting skills
- Very good knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office 365 suite
- Very good command of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems will be considered as a plus
- Good knowledge of IT networks
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
- Ability to work in shifts 24/7/365
As part of our dedication to diversity, Printec is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, nationality, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Printec regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only contact those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If interested, send your resume to email@example.com.
Τοποθεσία: Moschato, Athens, Greece
Τομείς: IT, Consulting, IT, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους