Printec Group is the prime provider of technology solutions that focus on transaction automation in 16 countries, mainly in Central & Eastern Europe. Recruiting, developing and rewarding top talent is vital to our People Excellence philosophy. We always invest in our people’s growth and we have achieved to create and sustain a supportive environment, which embraces diversity and encourages openness, teamwork and innovation.
Being active in Central and Eastern Europe for 30 years, with a team that bounds more than 900 professionals, Printec Group has been designing, implementing and supporting innovative key business solutions in the areas of e-payments, monitoring & analytics, self-service channels, digital transformation, security & compliance, as well as, offering full tailor made software solutions and outsourcing services, which enable businesses to leverage innovative technology in order to provide superior customer experience and at the same time achieve operational efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- Produce detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Analyze backlog stories along with our Product Owners
- Execute manual and/or automated testing activities
- Report and document software defects including reproduction steps. Monitor debugging process results
- Assist the development team in troubleshooting cases
- 3-5 years of experience working as a hands-on QA Tester (3-tier application)
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Engineering or related field is required
- Hands-on experience in automated testing tools and/or device testing is considered a plus
- Excellent command of the English language and solid computer literacy (MS Office)
- Strong analytical and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
As part of our dedication to diversity, Printec is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, nationality, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Printec regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only contact those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Τοποθεσία: Moschato, Athens, Greece
Τομείς: Finance, IT, Soft Skills, Mechanical Engineer
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους