As an Automation & DevOps Consultant, you will:
- Measure and analyze the as-is way mode of operation, and identify inefficiencies, bottlenecks and candidates for automation.
- Design automated solutions for IT task automation and orchestration using enterprise software tools in the areas of workflow automation and scheduling
- Automate the lifecycle of infrastructure (servers, databases, middleware, endpoints) through all its stages, from initial provisioning to configuration, patching and compliance audit/ remediation, and decommissioning.
- Help our customers transform from traditional IT to Digital, by applying Agile, Continuous Delivery and DevOps methodologies and tools to accelerate the time it takes from initial idea conception, to project definition, requirements management, application development, build, testing and deployment to production.
- Deploy and Configure automated testing solutions for eliminating the time and improving the quality and consistency of functional, performance and security testing for mobile, web and desktop applications and APIs.
- Deploy and configure Container Application Platforms, using Docker and Kubernetes, for enabling the creation, and delivery of modern microservices-based composite applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Graduate from Computer Science or Computer Engineering field, BSc / MSc degree
Knowledge of IT system administration fundamentals (operating systems, virtualization, storage, networking)
Good understanding of networking principles and TCP/IP stack
Very good scripting and programming skills
Experience in working with relational databases and SQL
Knowledge and experience in using web services for integrating different systems and applications
Team Player and Doer Attitude
Strong organization skills
Attention to detail and sense of accountability and ownership
Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα , Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους