INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “Network Research Engineer-SDN” to join a team of future shapers.
The successful candidate will be involved in the design, development and deployment of broadband wireless systems focusing on SDN/NFV and network management technologies for 5G networks. As a research engineer, the candidate will work on a small team, while being versatile and independent, will tackle interesting research problems and will gain expertise in beyond the state-of-the-art wireless and networking technologies”
- Design and implement experimental systems and applications focusing on SDN/NFV and network management technologies for 5G networks.
- Investigate new networking technologies and existing systems and make recommendations.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, and use software engineering tools.
- Lead or contribute to technical reports and deliver technical presentations.
- Collaborate with technical teams or individuals of various backgrounds across Europe.
- MSc (PhD preferred) in Electronic/Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related technical field.
- Knowledge of SDN/NFV.
- Programming experience in Java, Python, or C++.
- Excellent use of English language.
- Excellent communication, teamwork & problem solving skills.
- Fulfilled military obligations, where applicable.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in collaborative research projects, technical proposal/deliverable writing.
- Solid foundation in the Internet ecosystem, protocols, routing, traffic differentiation, QoS, and network management.
- Knowledge of Network Management and Orchestration.
- Knowledge of 5G technologies.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and associated tools (version control, issue tracking, etc.).
- Record of technical reports and presentations in English.
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.
Τοποθεσία: Paiania, Attica, Greece
Τομείς: IT, Internet Applications, Marketing, Mechanical Engineer, IT
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους