Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of custom, highly-integrated and configurable mixed-signal ICs, ideal for a wide range of applications, including smartphone, automotive, computing & storage and the IoT. We are a socially responsible employer pursuing programs that benefit our employees, stakeholders and community, and are backed by world-class manufacturing partners.
Dialog’s custom power management, configurable mixed-signal and highly-integrated connectivity ICs deliver outstanding efficiency, flexibility and performance advantages. Dialog’s ICs make it possible to develop the next generation of smart devices for consumers and businesses by enhancing product functionality, accelerating the pace of innovation and powering the smart connected future.
Dialog has a renowned reputation for flexible, dynamic support and world-class innovation. The world’s leading electronics manufacturers and suppliers trust Dialog to deliver, thanks to our decades of experience as an established business partner in the rapid development of custom ICs.
Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in. Dialog Semiconductor plc is headquartered in London with a global sales, R&D and marketing organization. In 2017, it had US$1.4 billion in revenue and was one of the fastest growing European public semiconductor companies. It currently has approximately 2,100 employees worldwide. The company is listed on the Frankfurt (FWB: DLG) stock exchange (Regulated Market, Prime Standard, ISIN GB0059822006) and is a member of the German TecDax index.
For more information, visit www.dialog-semiconductor.com.
As part of our continued growth, we seek an Embedded Software Engineer (all seniority levels) to join us in Athens.
Please send your application documents in English.
As part of our Product software team in Athens, you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive SW Design and Architecture in the respective areas according to the SDK Vision and Roadmap and in collaboration with the SW Architects.
- “Own” the quality of the software (ensure the quality of delivered software).
- Write, test and document Embedded Software.
- Schedule own tasks, participate in SW planning and report progress to project leader.
- Mentoring, coaching and technical task supervision of more junior team members.
- Dissemination of SIG/Thread etc. proceedings to the teams.
- Bring voice of the teams/stakeholders inside the System Architecture.
- Offloading Principal BU Sys. Architect and if possible Principal Sys. Eng.
- Be the information channel between SW, IC and DK.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor level with approx. 6+ years deep working experience in Embedded SW development, or Academic level with 4+ years of experience.
- Proven strong coding and testing skill and architectural capability.
- System knowledge (SW/HW).
- Ability to prioritise work, set goals and meet deadlines for self and others.
- Very good customer interaction skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Human relations skills.
- Software development methodologies (Agile, SW testing etc.) and SCM (Git, SVN etc.).
- Verification and testing of deliverables against specifications and requirements.
- Strong Proficiency in C programming and experience in design/development of software in deeply embedded platforms.
- 8-bit to 32-bit RISC processor architectures such as ARM and ARM Cortex.
- Have extensive experience working on the Bluetooth/BLE core protocol stack development.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills – Familiarity with embedded debugging tools and programming in a resource constrained environment.
Dialog in Athens
Working in our Athens office you will be joining our rapidly growing team in a city renowned for its excellence in Technology and Engineering. The city has established a proud reputation for its educational infrastructure with well-respected universities offering emerging talent to the many local businesses enjoying the superb Mediterranean climate.
Why join us
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to years of double-digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With growth planned for 2019, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short-range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.
If you'd like to explore working for Dialog Semiconductor further, then it's time we heard from you. Apply now using this link:
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Τομείς: IT, Internet Applications, Marketing, IT, Electrical Engineer
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Φοιτητές, Απόφοιτους