Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of custom, highly-integrated and configurable mixed-signal ICs, ideal for a wide range of applications, including smartphone, automotive, computing & storage and the IoT. We are a socially responsible employer pursuing programs that benefit our employees, stakeholders and community, and are backed by world-class manufacturing partners.
Dialog’s custom power management, configurable mixed-signal and highly-integrated connectivity ICs deliver outstanding efficiency, flexibility and performance advantages. Dialog’s ICs make it possible to develop the next generation of smart devices for consumers and businesses by enhancing product functionality, accelerating the pace of innovation and powering the smart connected future.
Dialog has a renowned reputation for flexible, dynamic support and world-class innovation. The world’s leading electronics manufacturers and suppliers trust Dialog to deliver, thanks to our decades of experience as an established business partner in the rapid development of custom ICs.
Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in. Dialog Semiconductor plc is headquartered in London with a global sales, R&D and marketing organization. In 2017, it had US$1.4 billion in revenue and was one of the fastest growing European public semiconductor companies. It currently has approximately 2,100 employees worldwide. The company is listed on the Frankfurt (FWB: DLG) stock exchange (Regulated Market, Prime Standard, ISIN GB0059822006) and is a member of the German TecDax index.
For more information, visit www.dialog-semiconductor.com.
As part of our Product software team in Athens, you will be responsible for:
• Define, implement, execute and automate SW integration and delivery.
• Monitor existing infrastructure and support development activities.
• Working closely with engineering teams, architects and project managers.
What we are looking for
• Degree in Computer or Software Engineering.
• Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) suites, especially on Jenkins and Jenkins pipelines.
• Experience in software configuration management (SCM) tools (Git, Bitbucket, SVN etc.).
• Experience on Linux administration.
• Experience on infrastructure provisioning tool (Ansible, Docker, Puppet etc).
• Strong coding skills on Python, and Shell scripting.
• Understanding of Bluetooth Low Energy and or Classic protocol would be a plus.
Dialog in Athens
Working in our Athens office you will be joining our rapidly growing team in a city renowned for its excellence in Technology and Engineering. The city has established a proud reputation for its educational infrastructure with well-respected universities offering emerging talent to the many local businesses enjoying the superb Mediterranean climate.
Τοποθεσία: Athens, Greece
Τομείς: Internet Applications, IT, Mechanical Engineer, IT, Electrical Engineer, Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Φοιτητές, Απόφοιτους