Cognity is looking for a PHP Full Stack Developer to add it its team. In this role you
will work alongside a team of bright interesting and enthusiastic peers as well
experienced Web Developers, Backend Developers and Architects to help build and
maintain exceptional user experiences for our customers.
Responsibilities & Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or the equivalent of education certification or work experience
- Implement PHP based portals for enterprise customers
- Assess, create, improve and extend website functionality of PHP based applications by building views content types blocks panels user roles/permissions etc.
- Develop custom CMS modules in PHP where necessary utilizing best practices for code structure and style
- Test troubleshoot triage and remediate functional defects.
- Communicate clearly and effectively about technical issues and resolutions both within the team and to external clients and stakeholders
- Join an Agile/Scrum development team participating in daily stand-up meetings sprint planning retrospectives and other Scrum ceremonies
- Write clean maintainable and extensible code using platform and industry standards
- Oversee system administration including deployments and configuration management
- Reliably deliver assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner and take ownership of the product delivery
- Travelling will be required
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Knowledge of Drupal 7/8
- Front-end development with React / Angular
Submit your CV in English by e-mail to email@example.com
Τοποθεσία: Μαρούσι, Ελλάδα
Τομείς: IT, Telecommunications, Internet Applications, Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους