Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive
agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks Project Manager.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Ensure the company's projects are developed in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicate with internal and client teams effectively to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables are met on schedule
- Manage project communication internally and externally
- Lead weekly project status meetings and reporting on project status
- University or College Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ experience as Project manager within a digital agency will be considered an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Those interested can send their resumes to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Τοποθεσία: Αθήνα, Παλιό Φάληρο, Ελλάδα
Τομείς: IT, Marketing, Sales
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Φοιτητές, Απόφοιτους