Due to our global expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Java Developer to join our Software Development team in Athens, Greece.
As a Senior Java Developer you will be part of a very competent team that works on mission – critical applications contributing in all phases of the development process. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development, supporting business objectives while providing expertise in full software development lifecycle, from concept and design, to testing.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient software modules.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and that specifications cover all needed aspects of the implementation.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Provide support for production systems.
- Create/ review design documentation and provide feedback on test plans.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Support and coach junior developers.
The skills we require:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of full time professional Java Development experience is required.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java SE / EE platforms.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Experience with popular Java frameworks and technologies such as Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate.
- Experience with asynchronous messaging technologies (e.g. JMS).
- Excellent knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven.
- Proficient understanding of Git and its workflows.
The skills we prefer:
- Familiarity with Spring Boot.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery principles.
You will be an excellent fit for our team if you are:
- Strong team player with good communication skills.
- Eager to work with leading-edge technologies.
- Reliable and dedicated professional with clear thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure and meeting deadlines in sometimes challenging situations.
- Able to multitask and thrive in a dynamic environment as well as balance and prioritize activities to ensure critical items are addressed.
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Τοποθεσία: Γέρακας, Αττική, Ελλάδα
Τομείς: Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους