Upstream is leading the mobile internet revolution in high growth markets. Our pioneering platform provides 1.2 billion people with affordable and secure access to digital services. We work with 60+ mobile operators, across 45+ countries, leveraging their unique assets to boost and create new revenue streams in the data era. In 2017 alone, we enabled over 100 million users to make digital purchases worth more than $210 million.
We are looking for a passionate Product Marketing Specialist to join our team, to creatively support all sort of marketing initiatives for our wide spectrum of digital services. You shall play a vital role in the development and implementation of product marketing strategy that enhances our products’ brand story and drives growth.
If you love brand messaging, visual communication, newsletters, videos, sales presentations, thought leadership pieces and even more, you want to shape the voice of our innovative products, and can thrive in a polyglot, true-agile, fast paced environment, then this job is for you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating top selling materials that visualize our products’ brand in the best way, showcasing our global reach, with the cooperation of design and product teams
- Providing messaging, storyboard and design concepts as well as regular content, required for pitching decks, newsletters and ad-hoc branded content projects, including our website and social media
- Crafting compelling messaging for website and suggesting ideas for our products
- Assisting in coordination and management of tactical initiatives with our agency partners, including briefs, events organization and packaging
- Editing, proofreading and improving content for all product marketing initiatives
- Measuring the results of product marketing activities, based on KPIs
- 4+ years of experience in technology, marketing or mobile
- Degree in Marketing, Media & Communications or Journalism. A Master will be considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal building relationship
- Excellent written and spoken command of the English language
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Flexibility in navigating among different tasks and priorities with grace
- Experience in managing either B2B or B2C marketing strategy
- Accountable, self-sufficient, self-drive, action oriented
- Creative thinker and forward-thinking approach
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Τοποθεσία: Γέρακας, Αττική, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους