We are looking for an enthusiastic Full Stack Developer to join our Software Development team in Athens, Greece.
You will be part of a very competent software team and you will be able to contribute in all phases of the development process.
You will be engaged in building the Web based User Interfaces of our core products, both public facing and internal, used in projects worldwide.
Upstream is leading the mobile internet revolution in high growth markets. Our pioneering platform provides 1.2 billion people with affordable and secure access to digital services. We work with 60+ mobile operators, across 45+ countries, leveraging their unique assets to boost and create new revenue streams in the data era. In 2017 alone, we enabled over 100 million users to make digital purchases worth more than $210 million.
● BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
● Experience with Angular, React and/or similar frameworks
● Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and responsive Web Authoring
● Experience in consuming web services and REST APIs
● Experience with versioning systems ( git )
- Ability to work well under pressure with track record of meeting deadlines in sometimes challenging situations
- Strong team player
- Dependable, reliable, with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the company
About you and what you'll be doing
- You will be building new, creative products on both the frontend and backend
- You will work with our existing development team on team projects
- You care about writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
- You are comfortable in reviewing, testing, and debugging code
- You will be troubleshooting and supporting existing products and infrastructure
● Experience in cross device and cross browser support
● Experience with JQuery and legacy browser support
● Basic knowledge of SQL
● Any backend experience with PHP and/or NodeJs will be appreciated
You will be an excellent fit for our team if you are:
● Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
● Eager to work with leading-edge technologies
● Reliable and dedicated professional with clear thinking and strong attention to detail
● Able to work well under pressure and meeting deadlines in sometimes challenging situations
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Τοποθεσία: Γέρακας, Αττική, Ελλάδα
Τομείς: Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους