As a Java Developer you will be part of a very competent software team that works on mission – critical applications contributing in all phases of the development process. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development and supporting business objectives in a collaborative fashion.
- Develop on high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Write well designed, testable, efficient software modules
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and that specifications cover all needed aspects of the implementation
- Create / review design documentation and provide feedback on test plans
The skills we require:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong software development skills in Java
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experience with popular Java frameworks and technologies such as Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, JMS
- Good understanding of SQL and RDBMS concepts
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven or Gradle
- Good understanding of version control systems, such as Subversion and Git
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Eager to work with leading-edge technologies
- Reliable and dedicated professional with clear thinking and strong attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and meeting deadlines in sometimes challenging situations
- Able to multitask and thrive in a dynamic environment as well as balance and prioritize activities to ensure critical items are addressed.
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Τοποθεσία: Γέρακας, Αττική, Ελλάδα
Τομείς: Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους