Upstream is leading the mobile internet revolution in high growth markets. Its pioneering platform provides 1.2 billion people with affordable and secure access to digital services on their mobile devices. Upstream works with over 60 mobile operators across more than 45 countries, leveraging their unique assets to boost and create new revenue streams in the data era.
Upstream is looking for a Technical Product Manager to work closely with our teams and guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development and ensure that Upstream retains a consistently high level of quality in product and customer experience.
Your work will ultimately allow Upstream to positively impact millions of consumers around the world
- Help to define a product vision and roadmap
- Coordinate with all internal stakeholders for alignment on priorities and timelines
- Create robust product requirements with prioritized features and justification to drive product development
- Work closely with engineering to determine the best solutions and track ongoing development and timelines
- Brainstorm with the team to wireframe, sketch, and otherwise define new features
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and solutions and act as a subject matter expert for your product areas
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Proven work experience of 2 years minimum in software product management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves Interpersonal skills with keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization
- Excellent written and oral command of the English language
- Self-driven, hard-working and willing to make an impact
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Τοποθεσία: Γέρακας, Αττική, Ελλάδα
Τομείς: Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους