Upstream is leading the mobile internet revolution in high growth markets. Our pioneering platform provides 1.2 billion people with affordable and secure access to digital services. We work with 60+ mobile operators, across 45+ countries, leveraging their unique assets to boost and create new revenue streams in the data era.
The Business Planning Analyst provides the business with analytic strength and insight and acts as a key liaison between the commercial function and the rest of the organization, ensuring coordination and alignment.
This role is ideal for a candidate with high potential who wishes to be rewarded for outstanding performance, while having the opportunity to gain valuable international business experience in the mobile marketing industry. The position is based at our central Athens office and reports directly to VP, Business Strategy.
- Develop deep revenue and pipeline-forecast analytics and monitor performance of projects across different countries on a weekly basis
- Understand business and economic drivers and evaluate the accuracy of projections by maintaining constant and effective communication with regional commercial and operational teams
- Develop business processes and implement controls in line with corporate strategy and objectives
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting, including commentary and recommendations; design tools/dashboards to track results and control performance
- Create and deliver state of the art and senior-level presentations to multiple levels of stakeholders
- Provide support and guidance to the financial reporting team and to financial planning activities by performing revenue reconciliations and assisting in cost of sales monitoring
- Bring in best practices and knowledge transfer at a cross-functional level
- Partner with other departments (sales & account management, finance & accounting, legal, operations, etc.) in order to address the business reporting, analytics and data requirements
- Facilitate internal commercial meetings as needed
- 5+ years of international experience in business analysis or planning role, within a consulting firm or multinational organization
- Solid academic background from top-tier school either in business or finance, at post-graduate level
- Outstanding MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and Google Sheets skills are required (with financial modeling experience)
- Ability to manage complex data requests; fast learner with strong problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English, both oral and written (additional language is a plus)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- International perspective and culture; adaptable to change
- Attention to detail is critical
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking, proactiveness and time dedication
- Proven ability to quickly grasp industry, commercial and business-wide concepts in order to assess implications to drive actions and to capitalize on opportunities
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Τοποθεσία: Γέρακας, Αττική, Ελλάδα
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους