Printec Group is the prime provider of technology solutions that focus on transaction automation in 16 countries, mainly in Central & Eastern Europe. Recruiting, developing and rewarding talent is vital to our People Excellence philosophy. We always invest in our people’s growth and we have achieved to create and sustain a supportive environment, which embraces diversity and encourages openness, teamwork and loyalty.
Currently we are seeking to recruit a:
- Working as a member of the Point of Sale (POS) development team in all aspects of the development life cycle
- Analyzing, designing, programing and implementing software using specifications developed by the programming and development team
- Conducting thorough testing of programs and applications to be sure they will meet business requirements and goals, fulfil end-user requirements, identify and resolve system issues
- Repairing or expanding existing applications to increase operating efficiency or adapting to new requirements
- Providing customer support
- Writing and compiling documentation of program development and subsequent revisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electrical & Computer Engineering / Informatics
- 2-4 years’ of relevant experience is desired
- Good coding skills in C and C++
- Basic Java development skills
- Very good understanding and experience in Windows Server environments
- Strong understanding of the complete life cycle of a software development project
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
As part of our dedication to diversity, Printec is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, nationality, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Printec regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only contact those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Τοποθεσία: Moschato, Athens, Greece
Τομείς: IT, Software Development
Είδος εργασίας: Πλήρης απασχόληση
Απευθύνεται σε: Απόφοιτους